Thank you for clicking on this blog post :)
Here are 3 questions I ask myself at the end of every day that help me become a better person.
1) What did I learn today?
- Write down 1 to 3 things you learnt from that day, it could be from a friend, a book, a podcast, an article, a course or any other form of receiving information.
- Writing down what I learn each day gives me the ability to better remember and recall that information.
- Here's one for you today - A bolt of lightning contains enough energy to toast 100,000 slices of bread.
2) What could I improve on from today?
- Write down 1 to 3 things from that day that could of have been better.
- Reflecting on the day and identifying moments where I made a mistake, didn't communicate properly or something didn't go as planned has been powerful for me.
- This question gives me the ability to look back on the day and be more conscious of those moments and improve moving forward.
3) What was great about today?
- You can write as many things as you want!
- This is another form of gratitude and will make you smile at the end of the day.
- I find for myself that there is a pattern of consistently writing down moments when I have a nice interaction with people, this tells me that a paramount part of life is the people around us and our relationships.
I write "Thank you for you" at the beginning and end of answering these questions. You don't have to do that of course, but I like it :)
Please see below a personal entry from today.